Our people – diverse, talented and committed
At ACG schools you’ll join a collaborative group of skilled professionals, passionate and committed to building brighter futures for children. We are an equal opportunities employer and the people at ACG Schools are from a wide variety of backgrounds, with each person bringing unique qualifications, skills and experience to the organisation.
- Work collaboratively with skilled and supportive colleagues in great school facilities.
- Teach in non-denominational schools, in an environment that enables achievement of academic excellence.
- Apply a progressive, dynamic, and innovative educational model with internationally recognised curriculums and qualifications.
- Work with and educate students who are eager and motivated to learn
- Are part of a leading international schools group with opportunities to teach at locations around NZ as well as internationally
- Can access great schooling for their children to be educated by skilled colleagues
- Are part of a continual learning environment where they have the opportunity to develop professionally and further their career.
- Receive competitive remuneration packages and benefits
- Are supported through EAP and wellbeing initiatives.